Terms & Conditions
In these terms and conditions (Terms) Options For All Pty Limited is referred to as “We” and/or “Us”. You as a user, visitor, client, customer et cetera are referred to as “You”.
- Neither We nor any of our affiliate’s, owners, managers, employees, shareholders, officers, directors, other personnel, representatives, agents or independent contractors are licensed Financial Advisers, registered investment advisers or registered broker – dealers.
- For Educational and Informational Purposes Only: the information provided on or through this Site and Services is for educational and informational purposes only and solely as a self-help tool for your own use. Accordingly, You should not rely solely on the site and making any investment. You should use the Site and the Services only as a starting point for doing additional independent research to allow You to form your own opinion regarding investments. You should always check with your licensed financial advisor, accountant, legal advisor and/or tax advisor to determine the suitability of any investment for You. Any use of the Services or access to this Site is at your own risk.
- Not Legal or Financial Advice: We are not legal advisers, accountants tax or financial advisers and We do not hold ourselves out as such. This Site and the Services are not intended to be a substitute for legal, accounting, financial or tax advice. Care has been taken in preparing information on this Site, but We cannot and are not responsible for any errors or omissions, and We accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage You might incur because of your access to the Site or any use of the Services. You are strongly recommended to always seek financial, legal, accounting/or tax advice relating to your specific circumstances that all questions and concerns You may now or should have in the future.
- Personal Responsibility: any information which You provide to us on or through this Site or through the Services must be accurate. You acknowledge that You are participating voluntarily in the use of the Services and that You are solely and personally responsible for your choices, actions and results, now and in the future. You accept full responsibility for the consequences of your use or non-use of any information provided on or through this Site and the Services and You agree that You must use your own judgement and due diligence before implementing any idea, suggestion or recommendation from the services to your life, family or business. Again, We recommend that before taking any investment action you get independent financial, legal, tax and/or accounting advice.
- No Guarantees: our role is to support and assist You in reaching your own goals, but your success depends primarily on your own effort, motivation, commitment and follow-through. We cannot predict do not guarantee that You will attain a result and you accept and understand that results differ for everyone. Everyone’s results depend on his or her unique background, dedication, desire, motivation, actions numerous other factors. You fully agree that there are no guarantees as to the specific outcome or results You can expect accessing this Site or using the Services.
- Earnings Disclaimer: there is substantial risk of loss in trading securities, options, futures and forex. Options involve substantial risks and are not suitable as investments for all. Before trading You must consider all relevant risks including your own personal financial situation. The past results of any individual or trading system with a published by us or anyone else are not indicative of future returns. Any earnings and income are examples only. We only provide information as to possible future scenarios. There is no assurance as to any financial income based on your use of the Services. These are not solicitations of any kind for You to buy or sell a financial security – this is not investment advice. We will not be liable for any losses You or any third party suffer resulting from anything contained in the Services. The use of the Services and the Site is entirely your decision. Your trading and investment your own decisions and We have no responsibility or liability for the same under any circumstances. You agree that We are not responsible for your earnings, the success or failure of your personal or business decisions, the increase or decrease of your finances or income level, or any other result of any kind that You may have because of information presented to you through the Services. You alone are responsible for your results in investment trading.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability: We warrant that We will provide the Services to You with a reasonable level of care and skill. If You have any concerns as to this Site or the Services, require any other information or changes then You must address such concerns and requests in writing.
As far as is permitted by law, We shall not be liable to You or anyone else for any losses or damages suffered that were not reasonably foreseeable and which were not caused by any breach on our part. We shall not be liable to You or any other person for any direct or indirect loss or damage, loss of profits or personal or business interruption, misapplication of information, physical or mental illness or any other type of loss or damage due to any default or act by us or anyone acting as our agent, consultant, affiliate, joint venture partner, or employee, shareholder director or otherwise as a result of your access to this Site or the Services. If nonetheless We are liable to You for anything in the amount of such liability shall be limited to any sums paid by You to us.
- Indemnification and Release of Claims: by accepting these Terms You fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify and release us in any of our agents, consultants, affiliates, joint venture partners, employees, shareholders, directors and the like or anyone else affiliated with us from any and all causes of action, allegations, suits, claims, damages or demands whatsoever in law or equity, that may arise from matters in the past, present or future in any way related to the Site or the Services.
- Waiver: none of these Terms shall be held to have been waived by except in writing. Waiver by either of us or the failure to enforce at any time any of these Terms or any rights with respect to these Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of any other rights under these terms or any breach or failure of performance of the other party.
- Copyright: all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Site and the Services and including the design, layout, look, appearance, content and graphics are that are either owned by or licensed to us. Copying, adaptation or any other use of all or any part of the Services or the Site without our express permission is strictly prohibited. Access to the Site and the Services is without permission only and for such purposes You are granted a revocable, non-transferable licence for personal, non-commercial use limited to you.
- Limits of Use: if you access the Site or the Services you agree that You are clearly and expressly prohibited from the following:
- You must not copy, share or steal the Site or the Services or any part of them.
- You must not copy, adapt or represent the Site the Services in any way as if they were yours or created by You.
- You must not engage in improper and/or unauthorised use of the Site or the services including as to modifying, copying, reproducing, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting, translating, selling, creating derivative works, exploiting or distributing in any manner or medium any of the Services or any other communications provided by us to You for your own use or in any way that earns you money.
- You must not duplicate, share, trade, sell or otherwise distribute the Services.
- You must not violate our intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark rights in the Site and/or the Services.
- You must not reprint or republish any part of the Site or the Services any purposes.
- You understand and agree that engaging in the prohibited use or the improper and/or are not authorised use of the Site or the Services is considered theft and We retain the right to prosecute theft by You to the full extent of the law.
- Any prohibited use, improper and/or unauthorised use may give rise to a civil claim for damages against You and/or be a criminal offence.
- Payment: if paying by debit or credit card any other merchant account such as PayPal, You give us permission to automatically charge your credit or debit card as payment for your use of the Site with the Services without any additional authorisation. You will receive an electronic receipt. If payment is not received by due date your access to the Site and the Services will be discontinued. If You fail to make payment or decide to cease using the Services or any of the courses available as part of the Services that any reason whatsoever You will nonetheless remain fully responsible for the full cost of such Services.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email@example.com